To sustain our environment, the world is changing over from fossil fuel vehicles to battery electric vehicles. Transport is recognized as the major source of pollution. Fortunately, Governments in every country are having policies and tax incentives to encourage the use of battery electric vehicles for green city mobility and logistics.
Although fully sealed Gel batteries are most ideal for use with battery electric two and three wheelers, this lithium motive battery is specially designed for four wheelers of battery light electric vehicles with the latest cell and BMS technologies, which provide an excellent deep-cycle capability of delivering a steady flow of high current for long mileage and watt-hours, and also ensure high safety and reliability.
- Four wheelers of electric light passenger vehicles
- Four wheelers of electric light commercial vehicles
- L-category on-road battery light electric vehicles
- Specially designed for four-wheeler;
- Super long mileage and watt-hours;
- Extremely strong motive power and high current;
- Extra long service life with its long cycle life;
- High safety and reliability.
- Technology: NMC46160-25Ah
- Construction: 24S6P with BMS
- Rated Voltage: 86.4V
- Rated Energy: 12.96kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 72V
- Nominal Capacity: 150Ah
- Maximum Discharge Current: 140A/270A (＜15s)
- Maximum Charge Current: 100A
- Cycle Life: ≥ 1,500 Cycles
- Dimension (L x W x H):
630±3 x 435±3 x 310±3 mm /
24.80 x 17.13 x 12.21 inches
- Nominal Weight: Approx. 650 kg / 1,433 lb
- CCU Communication: CAN2.0B
- Operating Temperature:
Charge: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F
Discharge: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to 140°F
- Protection: Equilibrium, Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, High temperature and Short circuit, IP Degree: IP67
- Charge & Discharge Interface: screw-on terminals
- Custom options on request.